- Proof of I.D. Credit Card or Drivers License is required prior to cycle hire. Peloton Bike Shop reserves the right to charge the hirer for repairs and replacement parts due to misuse or accidental damage during the hire period.
- The hirer and a Peloton Bike Shop representative shall inspect and agree that the cycle and/or any additional equipment is suitable for the hire purpose prior to the start of the hire.
- The hirer is fully responsible for the safe return of all equipment and he or she is liable for any damage caused during the hire period.
- All equipment and accessories shall remain the property of Peloton Bike Shop.
- Peloton Bike Shop shall not be held liable for any damage or injury suffered by the hirer or third parties arising out of the use of the cycle or additional equipment by the hirer whosoever caused.
- Peloton Bike Shop strongly recommend that the hirer wear a safety helmet at all times when cycling. Please note that it is compulsory that a safety helmet be worn at all times.
- The surrounding area of Peloton Bike Shop can be an extremely busy place. Please follow the Scottish Outdoor Access Code and be aware of other members of the public, dogs and traffic.
- The rental of any and all equipment and is at the discretion of Peloton Bike Shop and they reserve the right to refuse rental of that equipment at any time.